Aviation Weather Services
Meteorology for aviation is required purposely for economical operations of the aircraft, safety of passengers and aircraft and for regularity as expressed in Annex 3 of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
1. Aerodrome forecasts
2. Landing Forecast
3. Take off forecast
4. En-route forecast
Meteorological information supplied to aircraft operators are always up to date and include essentially the following forecasts:
1. Upper wind and upper air temperature;
2. Upper-air humidity;
3. Geopotential altitude of flight levels
4. Flight level and temperature of tropopause;
5. Direction, speed and flight level of maximum wind and
6. Significant weather phenomena.
We also provide:
2. METAR or SPECI
3. Terminal Aerodrome Forecast (TAF) and many more as far as in conformity to ICAO Annex 3